While I commute to Manhattan, I’ve noticed most people are either on their Kindle or IPad or IPhone, and well, I own none of them. Instead of consuming myself in some gadget,
This dish is a cross between Mexican Enchiladas and Italian Lasagna. It contains all the flavors you would expect from Mexican food in combination with the lasagna layers.
- Mission Multi-Grain Flour Tortillas – 6 (cut into halves)
- Old El Paso Refried Beans Green Chilies – 1 (1 pound) can
- Goya Black Beans – 1 (15.5 ounce) can
- Ortega Taco Seasoning – 1 tbsp (for beans)
- Onions – 2 (diced)
- Plum Tomatoes – 2 (diced)
- Jalapeno – 1 (deseeded & finely chopped)
- Ortega Taco Seasoning – 2 tbsp (for veggies)
- Old El Paso Mild Enchilada Sauce – 1 (19 ounce) can
- Mexican Blend Cheese – 2 handfuls for each layer (use reduced fat if fat/calories are a concern)
- Fresh Cilantro – handful (chopped)
1. Here are the veggies you need.