- Oil - 1.5 tbsp
- Onions - 2 big (chopped)
- Garlic - 4 cloves (chopped)
- Tomatoes - 2 big (chopped) (you can also use canned Crushed Tomatoes, about 14 oz.)
- Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- McCormick Paprika- 2 teaspoon (more than flavor, this adds color... people eat with their eyes!)
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cashews - ¼ cup
- Water - 1 cup or more (optional)
- Kasoori Methi (MDH)- 2-3 tbsp
- Boiled Eggs - 6
- Light Sour Cream - 1-2 BIG dollups
2. Heat a pot on medium heat. Add oil. Add onions and garlic, saute until onions are golden, about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, chili powder, paprika, haldi, salt. Cover and simmer on low-medium heat.
4. This is what you should have after 10 minutes. Cook until the water has evaporated.