15 minute Spicy Chipotle Guacamole that is creamy and delicious.
It’s Super bowl Sunday this weekend!
If you’re short on time, make this 15 minute creamy chipotle guac.
Just throw in all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse. That’s it!
What sets this guac apart from the rest are the chipotle peppers which add a nice kick to the guac.
Of course, use as little or as much as you like.
Serve with chips or use the guac in tacos. Wash down with some margaritas. Enjoy!
Spicy Chipotle Guacamole
- Avocados - 2
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Canned Chipotle Peppers & Sauce - 1 pepper + 1 tablespoon sauce
- Red Onion - ¼ of a large
- Fresh Cilantro - ¾ cup, chopped
- Juice of a Lime - 1, freshly squeezed
- Salt - to taste
- Pomegranate Seeds - for garnish
- Place all ingredients on food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need a little water to get this going, but I didn’t need to add any.
- Done. Taste. Adjust flavors according to taste.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds. Serve with chips. I love paleo approved chips!
Pin Spicy Chipotle Guacamole
Do you prepare your guacamole in a unique way?