- Frank's Red Original Cayenne Sauce - ¼ cup
- Olive Oil - 1.5 tbsp
- Garlic Powder - ¼ tsp
- McCormick Montreal Chicken Seasoning - 2 tsp
- Water - 1 tbsp
- Crushed Red Pepper - 1 tsp
- Tofu - 14 oz package (cut into 8-9 rectangular slices)
- Mango Powder (Amchoor) - sprinkle on top
- Fresh Coriander Leaves - for garnish
1. In a bowl, add Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
2. Add olive oil.
3. Add garlic powder.
4. Add Montreal chicken seasoning.
5. Add water.
6. Add crushed red pepper. Whisk all ingredients together.
8. Marinate the tofu in the hot sauce for about 5 minutes.
9. Heat a pan on medium-high heat. When hot, add all the tofu pieces. You don't need to add oil since we already added it to the hot sauce.
10. Once the tofu is golden brown, gently flip it over. This will take about 3-5 minutes on each side.
11. Add the left over marinade during the final cooking process. Cook for a couple more minutes and turn off the stove.
12. Sprinkle mango powder on top and garnish with cilantro.