I needed to come up with a sauce that would compliment my “Tomato Scallion Mexican Panini”, I just added some mexican seasoning and coriander. This sauce can be used for other mexican dishes too. Try it!
- Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix – 1 tsp
- Light Sour Cream – 1 spoon (demonstrated below)
- Coriander Leaves – (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Taco Bell Hot Sauce – 2 packets (or use any plain salsa)
1. Chop coriander leaves.
2. In a bowl, add light sour cream.
3. To the light sour cream, add the chopped coriander leaves, taco seasoning, and hot sauce.
I LOVE TACO BELL HOT SAUCE! It is also my favorite fast food!
4. Combine all ingredients. Sauce is delicious!