My New York City Bucket List includes a bunch of restaurants I wanna go to and things that you can do. There is so much this city has to offer.
The days are flying by, soon days will turn into weeks, and weeks into months, and before you know it, it’ll be time to leave New York City and relocate to Southern California. I feel as though I’m being forced to break up with my boyfriend that I never want to say goodbye to, perhaps “goodbye” is too strong of a word (I have issues letting go), let’s just say it’s time to begin a new chapter. Growing up in NJ most of my life, NYC has always been accessible to me, and thus I took this beautiful city for granted.
There is so much that I have wanted to do, but more importantly, so many places I’ve wanted to dine at, but I just never prioritized my bucket list thinking I’ll eventually get to it when I do. For me, my bucket list is merely a list of restaurants. Being a foodie in New York City is a dream and I’m going to fulfill my heart’s every desire! So here we go, here are the 50 things I want to do before I leave NYC. To my family & friends, I’m accepting dates so hit me up if you’re interested!
Places To Dine
1. Eleven Madison Park – World’s Best Restaurant 2017! OMG, I must go!
2. Afternoon Tea at The Plaza Palm Court - DONE
3. Del Posto - PERMANENTLY CLOSED
4. Carbone – DONE
6. Per Se
7. Le Bernardin - DONE
8. High Tea at Mandarin Oriental
9. Babbo - DONE
11. Indian Accent – DONE
12. Nobu 57 – DONE
13. The Loeb Boathouse Central Park + Boating
14. Salinas – DONE
16. L’Artusi - DONE
17. Tao Downtown
18. Catch – DONE
19. The Mercer Kitchen – DONE
20. Locanda Verde - DONE
21. ABC Kitchen - DONE
23. Little Owl
24. The Greek Tribeca – DONE
Rolf's German Restaurant (go Christmas time)
25. La Lantern di Vittorio - DONE
26. Jack’s Wife Freda - DONE
27. La Esquina Brasserie Speakeasy
31. By Chloe - DONE
32. Thai Villa – DONE
33. Two Hands
34. Shake Shack
35. Joe’s Shanghai – DONE
36. Clinton Street Bakery - DONE
37. Grimaldi’s Pizza Brooklyn Bridge
38. Bar Pitti - DONE (overrated)
39. The Smith
40. Levain Bakery
41. Cookie DO
42. Ess-A-Bagel - DONE
Things To Do
44. Walk Across the Brooklyn Bridge – then wait in line for Grimaldi’s Pizza
45. Walk the Highline – DONE
46. Take a picture on 66 Perry Street in a Dress – a Sex and the City moment!
47. Chill at my favorite parks: Washington Square Park / Bryant Park - DONE
48. Christmas Time at Rockefeller / Bryant Park – DONE
49. Ride on the Staten Island Ferry
50. Carriage Ride in Central Park – DONE
Have you been to any of these places or done any of these activities? If so, what do you recommend I do next? What did I miss? Suggestions welcome!
Love the list! And don't worry you will fall in love with SoCal, it's so beautiful! Where are you moving to?
I love ABC Kitchen and The Smith. I would love to meet for lunch at either!! Let me know when you are free. Can't wait to finally catch up with you.
Tanvi Rastogi says
Soon you will be making a list for SoCal. 🙂
Cara Carin says
Oh man NYC to LA! That's a big move girl 🙂 both are incredible places filled with gems! I would totally join you if I was NYC to help you tackle this list a bit more, good luck with the move!!