These days I hardly shop, probably because everything is ruffles and off-shoulder. How many ruffle and off-shoulder tops can one possibly by? When I was out in California I did a little shopping at the Irvine Spectrum Center – an outdoor shopping mall in Orange County. I walked around checking out store after store with no luck, that is until I stopped by Nordstrom and ended up picking up a few items for myself. One of my favorite buys is this Lace Trim Camisole by Lush – so pretty and feminine. Without further ado, here are some of my 2017 Summer Favorites.
- Lush Lace Trim Camisole:
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Mon Paris’ Eau de Parfum
- Caslon Off The Shoulder Ruffle Sleeve Top
- Elf Cosmetics Bare Satin Lipstick (touch of pink)
- Steve Madden Rizzaa Ankle Strap Sandal
- Anthropologie Corset Balloon Blouse
- Hinge Off The Shoulder Stretch Jersey Top
- O’Neill Augustina Off The Shoulder Dress
- H&M Flounced Top
What are some of your Summer Favorites? Where have you been shopping? Are you sick of ruffles and off-shoulder?