While cooking I love listening to Pandora on my iPhone. So every time I cook, I take my phone to the kitchen and turn on my music, it’s just my thing. A dear friend of mine asked me if I enjoyed the sound quality of the iPhone to which I responded that I had no issues with it, I mean, it’s just music. Just a week ago I received a Christmas present in the mail. It was a Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II, and it was, indeed, the best present I ever received because of the thoughtfulness behind the gift. You see, cooking is something that brings me immense joy, and for someone to recognize that and make the experience even more enjoyable for me is just priceless. So nowadays, you’ll find me in the kitchen without my iPhone. Thank you, dear friend!
Here are my favorite things of 2016 related to kitchen, fashion, and beauty. Enjoy!
1. Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II: Best seller on Amazon.
2. MAC Ruby Woo: When I’m feeling bold, I love wearing red lipstick around the holidays, or a night out.
3. J.Crew Tippi Sweater: Perfect sweaters for work. Love red, navy, & black.
4. Vince Camuto Melaya Boots: Stunning boots with jeans, love brown suede - bark Verona.
5. Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook: I adore Ina Garten and I was so fortunate to meet her a few years ago at a book signing. Simple, delicious cooking!
6. Cuisinart Smart Stick Blender & Chopper: My favorite kitchen gadget that I use about 5 times a week. Great for smoothies and protein shakes. Also, great for fine chopping and making pesto.
7. J.Crew Skinny Italian Leather Belt: Perfect for work.
8. Le Creuset Signature Oval Enamel Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, 5 Quart: I love my red Le Creuset and I cook with it all the time, but now I want this pretty Caribbean Blue color.
9. J.Crew Perfect-Fit Tank Top: My all time favorite tank top! Burgundy is my new favorite!
10. MAC Mineralize Lipglass: Perfect lip gloss with no sticky feeling. Adore got style & ray of sunshine!
11. Nars Creamy Concealer: Cult favorite. Love it in honey.
12. Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Fragrance: Smells seductive, like vanilla & blackberries.
13. Calvin Klein Della Oxfords: Oxfords are in, and they look hot with ankle flare pants. Once the weather warms up, I’ll hopefully rock these. Available at Macys | Lord & Taylor
14. Kerastase Nectar Thermique: It’s worth the splurge, gives me the best blow dry, and transforms my dry, frizzy, curly hair into smooth and shiny locks. If this will work on my hair, it’ll work on anyone’s hair. Trust me! My hair is crazy!
What are your favorite things of 2016? What’s on your Christmas wish list?