Exciting News Today! I am happy to announce that I am a Guest Contributor for Wine and Food Travel, an online publication promoting the simpler things in life. I am so ecstatic to share with you my very first article on the How To’s – Cooking with Less Fat in the Kitchen! To see my very first published article, click here. Enjoy!
– Avoid using butter while cooking.
– Sauté your vegetables and/or meats in 2 tablespoons of oil or less.
– Bake instead of Deep-frying your favorite dishes.
– Go for breads/pastas/rice that is brown and less refined. They are high in protein and fiber.
– Add Protein & Fiber to your daily diet.
– Avoid processed foods as much as possible and use fresh ingredients.
– Eat good fats and avoid bad fats.
– Opt for a low-fat lifestyle.