After a divorce, most women seem to find solace in shopping. And just like most women, I went on a crazy shopping spree soon after. One of my biggest splurges and guilty pleasures became Burberry – I absolutely love their coats. Unfortunately, a few years later and I still love Burberry. I feel guilty saying that, but once you try a Burberry, nothing else compares. It’s the ultimate sophistication. One of my favorite Burberry pieces this Spring is the Kensington Mid-Length Trench Coat in Honey. A classic beauty! Oh, I can just picture myself holding a cup of coffee walking around New York City in this gorgeous trench, I’ll keep dreaming for now, but it really is such a beautiful piece. Hope you guys will agree. Here are some of my Spring favorites, most of which are under $100.
- Ann Taylor Cutout Pleated Blouse – I recently ordered this for work, still waiting, I absolutely love the lavender color.
- Banana Republic Sateen One Button Blazer – I want this, so chic! Great for work and a casual look.
- Topshop Swing Camisole – These camisoles are so pretty, especially the red.
- Express Cut-Out Shoulder Tank – Adore this in blush. Feminine.
- Steve Madden Shays Lace-Up Sandals – The black is so versatile, you can totally dress them up or down.
- Burberry Kensington Mid-Length Heritage Trench Coat – Classic Beauty! I want! Here, here & here.
- Express Slim Fit Convertible Sleeve Portofino Shirt – I found the Portofino Classic Fit Shirts are too big for me, so I’m hoping the Slim Fit will will be perfect.
- Splendid Joelle Ankle Espadrille – This has comfort written all over it.
- Express Ribbed Cold Shoulder Cut-Out Choker Sweater – Love these choker tops, I seem them everywhere now. Black is hot!
- Banana Republic Crepe Vee Cami – Simple and elegant.
- Blanknyc Suede Moto Jacket – The olive green!
- LA Made Harley Turtleneck – So cute.
What are some of your Spring Favorites? What’s your guilty pleasure brand?