It’s been ages since I last shopped! I’ve been so consumed with other areas of my life that I haven’t exactly had the time to shop, I suppose that’s a good thing. Shopping is a phase that I’m constantly going in and out of. I recently hit up some stores in Manhattan to get an idea of what’s in style, needless to say, I was a little overwhelmed. The one style that I am absolutely loving this season are ruffles. Ruffles and flare sleeves are so in right now! I seriously need to buy something “ruffle-y” for myself before winter is up. Here are some of my V-Day picks. My selection is based on things I associate with love, romance, happiness, and anything pink! Enjoy!
1. Mac Antique Velvet – This color is HOT! I tried it on in the store and really liked it, but it may be too bold for me. Contemplating, but I still love it.
2. SheIn Pink Layered Ruffle Sleeve Pullover Sweater – Just adorbs!
3. 5×7 Pink Glitter Frame – I’m such a sucker for anything glittery and pink.
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Pashli Leather Satchel – A bit of a splurge. I have my eye on the red and black. I prefer the red cause I love the pop of color. On my to buy list.
5. Love Arrow Mug – This mug is so adorable and makes a great gift for anyone who loves caffeine. ME!
6. YSL Mon Paris Perfume – Love this scent, smells exotic, sensual, sort of like berries. I want this.
7. Little Mistress All Over Lace Mini Crochet Dress – I love short fitted lace/crochet dresses, this one has both. A beautiful and feminine mauve color.
8. Essie Spring 2017, Excuse Me Sur – Such a pretty pastel shade of pink. Spring 2017 colors are gonne be so girly!
9. Mac Mineralize Lip Glass – I have said it before, and I’ll say it again, Mac’s Mineralize Lip Glass is the best lip gloss and I absolutely love this color in Got Style. Another favorite is Ray of Sunshine. This gloss has no sticky feeling either.
10. Club Monaco Juki Fringe Scarf – I adore chunky scarfs. Whites and pastels are my favorite colors for scarves. This one’s adorable, and on sale.
11. Ina Garten Cooking for Jeffrey – Still on my wish list. Love Ina Garten.
12. Bodum 4 Cup French Press Coffee Maker – After my trip to Puerto Rico and experiencing French Press coffee daily, I fell in love with the French Press. Smooth, robust coffee every time.
13. Pink Champagne Layered Pillar Candles – So soft and feminine, these candles are perfect for a bridal/baby shower, or Valentine’s Day.
14. Black Jeweled Small Metal Lantern – I received this as a gift and use it all the time. This lantern has a Moroccan look. It’s especially pretty when you light a candle and dim the lights. On sale!
What are some of your Valentine Day picks? Do you find Valentine’s Day overrated?