With less than 2 weeks to Christmas, I thought I’d share some of my favorite things of 2012, hey, you might get some ideas. Click on the image to view additional details on the product, and scroll down further to view my thoughts. Enjoy!
1. J Brand Stretch Denim Leggings – After my cousin, Nandini, introduced me to J Brand jeans, I purchased a pair and now I totally see the difference between owning a regular pair of jeans versus owning a designer pair. It’s all about the fit, the stretch, nothing hangs. ~$180 @ Nordstrom
4. Starbucks Gift Card – I’m in love with Starbucks this holiday season. My favorite drinks… Raspberry Caffe Mocha, Eggnog Latte, and Pumpkin Spice Latte. This gift is sure to please any coffee lover. ~priceless
7. Le Creuset Cherry Signature Petite Cocotte – I saw this at Sur la Table and fell in love with this adorable cocotte. I wanna make oatmeal in it, and mac and cheese, and soufflés. ~$20 @ Sur la Table
8. Studio Stretch Columnist Pants – Ladies – for sexy work pants, check out the black Columnist pants at Express, they are barely boot leg, fitted and so flattering. They make you appear taller than you really are. ~$42 (sale) @ Express (black)
9. Bobbi Brown Protective Face Lotion – Every year I try out 3 to 4 different moisturizers, and every year I keep coming back to Bobbi Brown’s Protective Face Lotion. This particular lotion works best for me during the spring, summer, and fall seasons. It leaves my skin soft, smooth, and supple. ~$50 @ Bobbi Brown
12. Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer – Since I barely use lipsticks and lip glosses, this is my go to lip product on days I don’t use Chapstick. Love this in nutmeg, a reddish brown shimmer. ~$1 (sale) @ Burt’s Bees (nutmeg)
13. iPhone 4S – Probably my most favorite thing of 2012… I simply CANNOT function without my iPhone. It’s my little toy… I love it, I live it, I breathe it, not sure why it took me so long to finally switch over… thanks to my hubby for this one. And FYI, I prefer the iPhone 4S to iPhone 5. ~$200 (with a phone plan) @ Apple
14. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre – My friend, Marian, introduced me to this lovely fragrance by Chanel. On a super hot day in NYC she sprayed herself with Chance Eau Tendre, and I couldn’t stop telling her how amazing she smells (ed?). This fragrance has a slight citrusy scent, it’s light and fresh, not dominating, and romantic. Love it! ~$68 (1.7 ounce) @ Sephora
15. Essie Where’s My Chauffer – You gotta love the names of Essie nail polishes, although I’m not sure why their polishes run $8, I too am a victim of their marketing strategy… a wide selection of colors with every shade you could possibly imagine, it’s like being lost in a candy store. A gorgeous turquoise blue shade… where’s my chauffer? ~$8 @ Beauty.com
18. Ugg Womens Dakota – Truthfully, I purchased similar shoes from J.Crew for only $40, but unfortunately they are sold out at J.Crew, hence Uggs. These Uggs are the next closest thing to the shoes I purchased, so comfy to wear around the house during the winter. ~$100 @ Ugg Australia (chestnut)
19. Moroccan Oil Professional Series Hair Dryer – My hair, when straight, has NEVER been the same ever since I started using the Moroccan Oil blow dryer, believe it or not, a hair dryer makes a BIG difference on your hair texture after a blow dry, of course, technique matters too. ~$164 @ Amazon
21. Bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni Jars – This year I’ve had a lot of fun making all sorts of nut butters, my favorite so far has been almond butter. I purchased a few jars to safely put away my nut butters to prevent them from going bad. Making homemade nut butter and packaging them in a Bormioli Rocco jar with a holiday tag would make a great gift for anyone… just a thought! ~$3 to $6 @ Sur la Table
22. Leopard Infinity Scarf – I’m obsessed with all things leopard, well in this case, SCARVES! Haha. I have the infinity scarf in gray leopard, now I need this in brown leopard. The material is super soft and it keeps me super warm. ~$18 (sale) @ Express
TELL ME: What are some of your favorite things this year?