Hope you all have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving this holiday season. Let’s all try and be thankful for the things that really matter in our lives… our health, family, and friends! Sometimes it takes a reminder that nothing else is more important.
This thanksgiving I’m off to California with my husband to spend the holidays with my sister, brother-in-law, neice, and nephew. I’m really looking forward to it because I’ll be baking up a storm for my family. My mission is to teach my husband how to bake from scratch.
So again, have a safe and happy thanksgiving! Drink, eat, enjoy, and be happy! Here to share with you are some of my favorite fall recipes from Honey, What’s Cooking! ENJOY!
FALL RECIPES ‘healthier’
- Pumpkin Oatmeal – a healthy recipe which can me made for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning or perhaps even the day after.
- Ooey Gooey Caramel Pumpkin Blondies – an awesome reduced-fat recipe, and if you are daring, here is the full-fat version on Lauren’s website, here.
- Spiced Pumpkin Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting – a 3-tier cake.
- Low-Fat Pumpkin Spice Latte – a favorite of mine inspired by none other than Starbucks!
- Broccoli Mac & Cheese – perhaps a healthier version of some mac and cheese?
- Award Winning Carrot Cake with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting – a healthier carrot cake recipe and incredibly delicious.
- Carrot Cake Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling – moist muffins made with Greek yogurt. What a great way to start Friday morning?
- Ina Garten’s Carrot & Pineapple Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting – relax, I toned down the fat on Ina’s delicious recipe.
- Absolute Best Brownies – definitely not a fall recipe, but if you are in a chocolate sorta mood, I highly recommend these amazing fudgy, highly fattening, scrumptious brownies by David Lebovitz.