I’ve been blogging for almost 2 years now and I figured it’s about time I share with you some of my favorite blogs. The one thing I look for is originality… either in the recipes, or in the writing style, or in the ideas, or in the blog concept, or just a blog that is positive and inspires me. Blogs that allow me to connect with the writer and make me feel as though I already know him/her speak to me.
Here are my top 5 favorite blogs in no particular order….
1. Cupcakes & Cashmere by Emily – a fashion blog (Los Angeles)
Why I love It: A simple blog that focuses on fashion and cooking. I love Emily’s sense of style especially her ability to pair an expensive designer bag with an affordable top. Her style is an inspiration to me and many of Emily’s finds are from affordable stores such as… H&M, Forever21, and Zara. In addition, the photos taken around LA are fabulous.
2. Carrots & Cake by Tina – a health blog that focuses on Tina’s life with her husband and her dog, Murphy! (Boston)
Why I Love It: My friend introduced me to Carrots & Cake and I’ve been an avid reader ever since. I love Tina’s ability to connect with her audience. She shares her life with us on Carrots & Cake though her food, running, and family. Oh, and her dog, Murphy, is the cutest thing ever!
3. How Sweet It Is by Jessica – definitely not a health food blog, but a beautiful blog with amazing concoctions and a humorous writing style. (Pittsburg)
Why I Love It: Jessica’s blog is amazing… her original recipes, her various concoctions, and her humorous writing style. In short, she is a genius! Regardless of the amount of fat in most recipes, I’m usually sold on every recipe based on the pictures alone. And although I don’t eat bacon, or red meat for that matter, she is a bacon lover and yet, I still love her blog!
4. My Inner Shakti by Parita – “shakti” means strength. Parita shares her inner strength with you through the little things in life. (unknown destination)
Why I Love It: I’m drawn to Parita’s blog mainly because of her positive attitude, her energy, and her inspiration. Parita also focuses on living a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, her writing style is simple, genuine, and honest. I love that!
5. Marc and Angel Hack Life by Marc – A positive blog with profound thoughts. (unknown destination) Why I Love It: Marc’s blog truly makes me appreciate my life and allows me to focus on the positive aspects of my life. There something everyone can learn from this truly inspiring and positive thinking blog. Easily one of my absolute favorites!
TELL ME: Share some of your favorite all time blogs. What am I missing out on?.