NUTRITION: Broccoli adds tons of nutrition value… Fiber, Folic Acid, and Vitamins A, C, and K. Bell Peppers are a great source of Vitamins A, B6, and C. Cheese is a good source of Calcium and Protein. Whole Grain Tortillas add Protein and Fiber to this dish.
INGREDIENTS (enough to make 4 quesadillas):
- Canola Oil – 1 tbsp (for the veggies) + very little at a time for the tortillas
- Broccoli – 1 bunch (chopped into small florets)
- Red Bell Pepper – 1 medium (sliced)
- Garlic – 1 clove (finely chopped)
- Jalapeno – 1 (deseeded & finely chopped) … use 1/2 a jalapeno if you can’t handle heat
- Ortega Taco Seasoning – 2 tbsp
- Fresh Cilantro – small handful (finely chopped)
- Whole Grain Tortillas – 4… use 1 at a time
- Mexican Blended Cheese – 2 small handfuls per quesadilla
1. Start by chopping all the veggies… broccoli, red bell pepper, garlic, and jalapeno.
5. Add the fresh cilantro and turn off the stove. Combine.
TELL ME: Have you ever tried Spinning with Weights? What are your thoughts? Did you like it?