Give this recipe a try and shed those pounds!
NUTRITION: Bananas are a very good source of Vitamin B6. They are also a good source of Vitamin C and Fiber.
Peanut Butter is high in fat and should be eaten in moderation. PB is a good source of Fiber, Protein, Folic Acid, and Vitamin E.
Milk is a very good source of Calcium and Vitamin D. It is also a good source of Protein, Vitamins A and K.
- Milk 1% - 1/2 cup
- Ice Cubes - 2
- Banana - 1 medium (cut)
- Peanut Butter - 1 spoonful
- Agave - 2 tsp (If you don't have Agave, you can use Honey/Sugar)
1. Pour milk in a blender or Magic Bullet.
2. Add ice cubes.
3. Add banana.
4. Add a spoonful of peanut butter.
6. Add Agave if you prefer your smoothie sweeter. You can use Honey/Sugar instead.
7. Pour and serve. I like mine in a wine glass. :-) I was full for 3 hours after having this smoothie for breakfast.