NUTRITION: Cauliflower is an excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Fiber. It is a very good source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Folic Acid.
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies - 4 (sliced)
- Garlic - 3 cloves (grated)
- Red Onions - 2 (chopped)
- Plum Tomatoes - 2 (chopped)
- Cauliflower head - 1 (cut into small florets)
- Cumin Seeds - 1.5 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
- MDH Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Fresh Coriander Leaves - 1 handful (chopped)
4. Add onions and garlic. Add salt after 3 minutes.
5. In the meantime, chop the tomatoes.
6. Saute onions until golden, this will take about 5 minutes.
8. Cover and simmer on low (dial #3) for 10-15 minutes, or until the tomatoes and onions form a paste like consistency.
10. Add cauliflower and mix.
11. Cover and simmer for 25-35 minutes, or until cauliflower is very soft.
12. This is what you should have.
13. Add garam masala and cook for another few minutes.
14. Remove from heat, add chopped coriander. Mix.